S/G - Yeast Dryers
For drying of yeast, we offer single cyclinder sump driers as illustrated in the flow scheme to the right.
The cylinder of the drier only collects a small part of the yeast contained in the drier trough. The yeast coat, formed on the rotating cylinder, is scraped off by a hydraulically operated blade and drops into a crushing screw, placed beneath. Then the dry yeast is pneumatically conveyed to the dry yeast silo.
- heated by steam
- 50 to 1200 kg/h wet yeast drying performance (from 85 % down to 10 % relative humidity)
- variable rotational speed control of the cylinder
- hydraulically operated scraper bar and dipping trough
- constant product quality due to precise rotation of cylinder
- fine grinded cylinder made of steel (type S) or cast iron (type G)
- robust slip on gear mechanism (type S) or hydraulic drive system (type G)
- mounted on a sturdy supporting frame
We would be pleased to submit you a non-binding customised quotation. For this purpose, please fill in the following inquiry form.
Inquiry Form (Questionnaire)
ContactPonndorf Anlagenbau GmbHLeipziger Straße 374
Tel.: +49 561 51 14 01
Fax: +49 561 51 14 24
© Ponndorf Anlagenbau GmbH