RD - Disc DryersOur disc driers of the series RD are indirectly heated contact driers, especially designed for viscous products like
The heating area consists of double-walled discs which are mounted in specific intervals on a hollow shaft. Transport paddles are mounted around the discs, conveying the material in axial direction. Scrapers, installed between the discs, guarantee a continuous and intensive mixing of the product. The scrapers are available in different executions and will be chosen depending on the product to be dried.
- sewage and paper sludge,
- grape grains, grieves,
- fish meal, blood and chicken dung.
- heated by means of saturated steam at 7 bar (absolute)
- 25 to 350 m² heating surface
- 4 to 10 kg/m²h drying performance
- sturdy slip on gear mechanism
- inspection opening for supervision of material flow
- cleaning flaps at the bottom of the housing
- mounted on a sturdy supporting frame
- certified by TÜV (German Association for Technical Inspection)
- wide choice of weldable construction materials, e.g. 1.4301 oder 1.4571
- variable rotational speed control of the disc rotor
- complete insulation for outside installation
- instrumentation and control system allows almost automated drying process
- safety check according to international regulations
We would be pleased to submit you a non-binding customised quotation. For this purpose, please fill in the following inquiry form.
Inquiry Form (Questionnaire)
ContactPonndorf Anlagenbau GmbHLeipziger Straße 374
Tel.: +49 561 51 14 01
Fax: +49 561 51 14 24
© Ponndorf Anlagenbau GmbH